1. The Constitution describes India as a
2. Which is considered as the key to the Indian Constitution?
3. The word 'State' is defined under Article____ of the Constitution of India?
4. The Head of State in India is
5. Indian Constitution draws its authority from
is the source of legal authority of India?
7. Who is the custodian of the Fundamental Rights enshrined in the Indian Constitution?
8. Right to Primary Education under Constitution of India falls under
9. Right to Property was removed from the list of fundamental rights from the Constitution of India during the tenure of
10. The Fundamental Rights are available against the -
11. Part III of the Indian Constitution deals with:
12. Part IV A of the Indian Constitution deals with
13. The part of constitution which contains the Directive Principles of State policy?
14. Which of the following is known as the 'Magnacarta of India'?
15. Which is known as the 'keystone of the constitution'
16. Which of the following aims to create social and economic democracy in India?
17. How many duties are provided under Part IV-A of the constitution?
18. Right to Education under Article 21A was added in the Constitution by the
19. The chairman of Fundamental Rights subcommittee of the constituent Assembly was
20. The Indian Government is called parliamentary because
21. Who can impose reasonable restrictions on the freedoms contained in Article 19 of the Constitution?
22. The council of Ministers in India remains in office as long as it
enjoys the confidence of the
23. Parliament of India consists of
24. Who decides whether a Member of Parliament is subject to any disqualification?
25. Regarding No-confidence Motion
26. Every money bill introduced in the State Legislature is with the prior consent of the
27. Whether a Bill is a Money Bill or not is certified by the ________ and his decision is conclusive.
28. As per constitutional requirement the parliament of India shall meet at least
29. A hung parliament is a parliament
30. Parliament or a State Legislature in India can declare a seat vacant, if a member absents himself without notice from the session for more than
31. The ordinance issued by the Governor is subject to the approval by
32. Who allocates portfolios among the Ministers?
33. The Constitution of India does not mention the post of
34. A bill authorizing expenditure by the Government is called
35. The Government of India can sue, and be sued in the name of 'Union of India' under which article of Indian Constitution?
36. A member of the Indian Parliament or State Legislature cannot be arrested in a civil action within a period of __________days before and after the session
37. Debates over issues of public interest are held during
38. The duration of 'Zero hour' in Lok Sabha?
39. Financial Emergency can be continued for
40. Gram Nyayalaya Act 2008 aims at
41. In the Indian Constitution, which type of the Sabha is mentioned under Panchayat Raj _______
42. Under Constitutional Article 243, what is the meaning of Panchayat —
43. Under Constitutional Article 243D, in Panchayat who gets reservation________
44. How many seats are reserved in all Panchayats at all levels for women
45. Which Constitutional Amendment introduced the Panchayati Raj and Nagar Palikas?
46. The minimum age for contesting the Panchayat election is
47. Which is considered as the 'Blue Print' of Indian Constitution?
48. Which article in the Indian Constitution is considered as the heart and soul of the Constitution?
49. The writ of prohibition can be issued against
50. Which principle referers to ministerial accountability to the legislature?