1. Trade mark Act, came into force on
2. Associated trade marks means
3. Trade Marks Registry established under——Act
4. Trade and Merchandise Marks Act, 1958 (43 of 1958) was repealed by the
5. Which of the following is not type of patent
6. Which of the following is grounds of Revocation of patents
7. Copyright Act, came into force on
8. Which of the following is Rights of a Copyright Owne
9. Under Section 13 of the Copyright Act, 1957, which of the following works is not exists
10. Copyright in registered designs
11. Biological Diversity Act, came into force on
12. Which section of the Patents Act, 1970 deal with Persons entitled to apply for patents?
14. Which section of the Patents Act, 1970 deals with Inventions relating to atomic energy not patentable?
15. Section 15 of the Patents Act, 1970 deals with __?
16. When did The Designs Act 2000, come into force?
17. Which section of The Designs Act 2000 deals with Certificate of registration?
18. Which section of the Designs Act 2000 deals with Effect of disclosure on copyright ?
19. Section 25 of the Designs Act 2000deals with_______?
20. Application of certain provisions of the Act as to patents to designs, is provided in section____ of the Designs Act 2000
21. Section 14 of the Designs Act 2000 provides ?
22. Which section of the Payment of wages act deals with Power of Controller to correct clerical errors ?
23. Section 12 of the Designs Act 2000 deals with_______?
24. Which section of the Designs Act 2000 deals with Power of Central Government to make rules ?
25. Section 10 of the Designs Act 2000 deals with_______?
26. What protects the intellectual property created by artists?
27. What protects the intellectual property created by designers?
28. What protects the intellectual property created by inventors?
29. Which of these is a geographical indication?
30. What does a trademark protect?
31. In most countries, how long does copyright last for?
32. How long do patents usually last for?
33. If you write an original story, what type of intellectual property gives you the right to decide who can make and sell copies of your work?
34. Imagine a sports team sets up a company to sell its own range of clothes. What type of intellectual property can the team use to show that the clothes are made by them?
35. If a company develops a new technology that improves its main product, what type of intellectual property can they use to stop others from copying their invention?
36. Intellectual Property rights are an important aspect in international trade. Which of the following is covered under IPR ?
37. Can a lecture delivered by academician be reported in a newspaper?
38. Which of the following is not the infringement of copyright?
39. Patent can be granted for ………?
40. Government may order the non-advertisement of any patent application in the case of invention related to __
41. If owner of copyright work ……….. the copyright board will grant compulsory licence.
42. Assignment can be made even in respect of work which …
43. Appeal from the order of registrar of the copyright lies before …
44. Patent Act is passed by …
45. International copyright is governed by the …
46. Can lecture delivered in the classroom be copyrighted ?
47. Patent for the ……………is prohibited.
48. The jurisdiction of registrar of trademark for the purpose of application of trademark be decided on __
49. A design can be also registered under …
50. IPR Complete specification gives …….