delhi university has started the registration process for 5 year law programs. Candidates applying for the 5-year law programs can check the complete registration details and eligibility criteria here.
The University of Delhi (DU) has started accepting applications for admission to its BA llb and BBA LLB programs through the common law admission test 2023 (clat). For admission, candidates must have passed the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2023. Admission will depend on the CLAT results. To apply for DU LLB programmes, candidates need to log on to the official website at law.uod.ac.in. and use the new registration link to enter the information.
Once registered, applicants can complete application forms and choose their admission preferences. Before starting the registration process, candidates must carefully check the eligibility requirements.
The University of Delhi has released the prerequisites for admission to the LLB programme. Candidates can check the eligibility requirements below before applying for admission to LLB.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 (10+2 system) or its equivalent from a single recognized board.
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 45 per cent or more in aggregate for UR/EWS/OBC-NCL category and 40 per cent or more in aggregate for SC/ST/PwBD category.
- To apply for B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B. Programs (Hons.) UoD, candidates must have appeared in CLAT-2023.
- Candidates who have appeared for the class 12 examination in the year 2023 and have been placed in the (additional) compartment will not be eligible for admission for the year 2023-24.
Delhi University 5 Year Law Programs Registration 2023 | How to apply
Eligible students can follow the step-by-step process detailed below to complete registrations.
Step 1: Go to Delhi University Law Admission Website
Step 2: Next, tap on the new record.
Step 3: Enter the required details and submit.
Step 4: Sign in with the credentials and fill out the application form.
Step 5: Finally upload the necessary documents and click on the Submit button.
- The registration fee for UR/OBC-NCL/EWS category candidates is Rs 500, while SC/ST/PwBD category candidates have to pay Rs 1000. The only acceptable mode of payment for DU LLB registration form will be online.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs 1,90,000 as confirmation of seat allotment once the seats are allotted.
- Applicants whose parental income is Rs 4 lakh or less would be eligible for up to 90 per cent fee waiver at the time of admission.
- A 50 per cent fee waiver would be given to students whose parents earn more than Rs 4 lakh but less than Rs 8 lakh per annum.
- In case a candidate withdraws before the admission deadline, the entire fee minus Rs 5,000 will be refunded.
- Bar Council of India proposes to hold CLAT and declares NLU Consortium a non-statutory body
- CLAT 2023 Exam Analysis