Are you a Law Aspirant?
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), is an all India entrance examination, conducted on rotation by 22 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes. CLAT Exam Purpose is to take admission in Admissions to BA llb, BCom LLB, BSc LLB, BBA LLB, BSW LLB, LLM courses.
CLAT 2024 examination will be held in December 2023 (Tentative).
CLAT is held by the consortium of national law universities headed by NLSIU.
According to the latest updates CLAT will be held twice in the year 2022. This will be the first time that the exam will be conducted twice in year. The CLAT-2022 held on June 19, 2022. The consortium has resolved that CLAT- 2023 will be held on December 18, 2022. In 2022 two CLAT examinations will be held in one year
Any candidate who has completed 10+2 or equivalent examination is eligible to apply for clat 2022 Exam. Candidates taking their Class 12 exam in March/April 2022 are also eligible to take the 2022 CLAT exam. These candidates must demonstrate that they have passed their Class 12 exam at the time of admission. Candidates who do not meet this requirement will lose their right to take the CLAT exam. CLAT 2022 age limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for the CLAT 2022 exam.
Minimum marks required for different categories are listed below:
- 45% marks for General/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Specially abled persons categories
- 40% marks for Scheduled Class (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories
CLAT Application Process
Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate law courses offered by the participating NLUs can now fill the application form of CLAT 2022 on the official CLAT website.
Given below is a list of documents that a student will need while applying for CLAT
Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
Relevant Certificate for P.W.D. candidates
Relevant Certificate for BPL candidates
CLAT Application Fees
ST, SC, EWS
Our Course Feature
Crack CLAT 2023 under the guidance of most experienced academic team of Delhi.
- 150 Hr. classes (offline + online both)
- Daily Mock Tests & Doubt sessions
- In-depth Study material
- Focussed classes for developing Legal Aptitude & Legal Reasoning solving skills
- Daily Current Affairs based passage solving
- Visit the official site of Consortium of National Law Universities on consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Click on login or register link available on the home page.
- Enter the registration details and fill in the application form.
- Make the payment of application fees.
The Consortium of National Law Universities has released the application form for CLAT 2022 today on January 1, 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for CLAT PG 2022 by registering and submitting the application form. The Common Law Admission Test for PG-CLAT 2022 will be conducted on June 19, 2022