CUET LLB 2023 – The National Testing Agency has announced the dates for the Common University Access Test (CUET) 2023. The CUET LLB 2023 will take place from May 21 to 31, 2023. The application form for CUET LLB will be tentatively released in February 2023 in online mode on the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in. CUET 2023 scores will be accepted by Central Universities for admission to the 3-year LLB program. There will be 100 multiple choice questions in CUET LLB 2023 which will be based on Language, Verbal Ability, GK, Computer Basics and Logical Reasoning.
CUET LLB 2023 exam
- The NTA has announced the 2023 CUET exam dates for LLB programs. Applicants applying for CUET LLB 2023 seeking admission to participating universities must meet the following eligibility criteria. Applicants must have a graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university. Applicants appearing in the final year of their graduation course are also eligible to sit for the exam. The admission of these candidates will be subject to the successful completion of their degree and the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions. There is no age limit to take a 3-year LLB course. In addition, applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria of the university where they wish to gain admission.
- The NTA will publish the CUET LLB Application Form in February 2023. Applicants who wish to take part in CUET LLB 2023 must register and complete the application form online, by visiting the NTA Exam Portal. The application process includes steps such as online registration, filling in the application form by entering personal information, education, communication, and university information. After submitting the CUET LLB application form, payment of the fees must be made.
- The NTA will publish the CUET LLB 2023 schedule for candidates who sit for the exam with the exam notification. There will be 100 multiple choice questions in CUET LLB 2023. These will be made from six topics as mentioned below.
|Subject||Number of questions expected|
|General Knowledge, Awareness||20|
The chart allows the candidate to become familiar with the questionnaire. Candidates preparing for CUET LLB 2023 should know their exam pattern. According to the NTA, CUET LLB 2023 will have multiple-choice questions. Each question is worth 4 points. All the details about the model are mentioned below.
CUET LLB 2023 exam pattern
|Types of questions||MCQs|
|Exam mode||Computer based mode|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Marking scheme||4 marks will be awarded for each correct response. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.|
- CUET UG 2023 | list of changes introduced this year
- CUET UG 2023 Registration Application process to begin tonight
- Make CUET-PG mandatory for admissions for the next academic session- M Jagadesh Kumar
CUET UG 2023 | list of changes introduced this year
CUET UG 2023 Registration Application process to begin tonight
List of State Governments that Grant Educational Loans for Study Abroad