Gujrat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2023, Registration starts on 6th January 2023. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply on the official website: gujcet.gseb.org.
The Gujarat Board of Secondary and Tertiary Education (GSEB) will launch the online application process for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2023 from 6th January. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply on the official website: gujcet.gseb.org.
The application process will begin from January 6 to 20. The exam date has not yet been released by the board. Candidates will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 350 to apply for the exam. These fees can be paid online using the SBIePay system using a credit card, debit card, or online banking method. These fees can also be paid using SBI Branch Payment's SBIePay option.
GUJCET 2023: How to apply?
- Step 1 – Visit the official GSEB website: gujcet.gseb.org.
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the link “GUJCET Application 2023” and register. Step 3: Enter the credentials to log in.
- Step 4: Complete the application form
- Step 5: Upload the required documents
- Step 6: Make the application form payment and upload the receipt
- Step 7: Submit the application form.
- Step 8 – Download the confirmation page and save it for later use.
The final dates of the exam will be communicated to the candidates through the official website of the jury. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website: gujcet.gseb.org for further updates and instructions.