1. The Socialist Philosophy was brought into the Constitution through
2. A-member of Parliament shall lose his membership if he is continuously absent for a period of__________days from the session
3. The first country which made constitutional provisions for the protection and improvement of environment in its constitution
4. A matter of Urgent Public importance can be brought before legislature by
5. Which of the following states in India has a separate Constitution?
6. How many schedules are there in the Constitution of India?
7. The term "Judicial Review" is mentioned in which article of the Indian Constitution?
8. The Chairman of which committee is usually from the opposition?
9. The largest committee of the Indian Parliament?
10. Before initiating an impeachment proceedings against a sitting Judge of High Court/Supreme Court, who
has the authority to constitute a panel to examine the allegations leveled against such person
11. The power to declare a law as unconstitutional is vested to the
12. In India, the power of Judicial Review is restricted because
13. The Governor of a State has no power to
14. There is no provision in the constitution for the impeachment of
15. In the, states with bi - Cameral legislature, the upper House is known as
among the following is called the 'Key stone of arch' in the Cabinet form of Government?
17. Which Committee was appointed to review the working of Panchayati Raj institutions in India?
18. The peculiar feature of Fundamental duties is that they do not have
19. Fundamental duties are included in the constitution by me recommendation of,
20. Legal aid for an accused is a
21. Indian Republic is not the product of
22. For the first time, British Parliament enacted which laws for the British Government to govern in India—
23. Under the British Rule in India Governor General was responsible to—
24. Morely-Minto reform is associated with which Act
25. During the British rule, which community got separate representation from which Act
26. During the British period, under which Act election was introduced in India_______
27. Montagu-Chelmsford report is associated with which Govt of India Act—
28. When was the Indian National Congress established
29. Under the British Rule when 'Dyarchy Governing System' was introduced for the first time________
30. Under which Government of India Act, Federation and Provincial Autonomy were introduced in India_______
31. Which Act provided India to become an Independent state _________
32. Under the Govt, of India Act 1935, the Indian Federation worked through which kind of list—
33. Under the Govt. of India Act 1935, who
had the power to proclaim emergency
34. Which Constitution is in the written form for the first time by an elected body during the Modern period
was the de facto Prime Minister at the time of evolution of the Constituent Assembly of India
boycotted the Constituent Assembly of India
37. Which party said that Indian Constituent Assembly does not have a fully, representative character
38. Through which offer, the British Government authoritatively supported a Constituent Assembly for making the Indian Constitution.
supported the views of the Constituent Assembly for making the Indian Constitution_____
40. When did Constituent Assembly adopt a national Flag ___________
was the last British Governor General who addressed the Constituent Assembly ________
42. For how many years, months and days, did the Constituent Assembly work on the Constitution of India
was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly
presented the Objective Resolution in the Constituent Assembly____
45. How many readings were held on the Constitution in the Constituent Assembly
46. In the Parliament of India Upper House is known as
47. In the Parliament, Lower House is called as____
48. When did the Constituent Assembly adopt National Anthem
among the following is the fourth pillar of Indian Constitution?
50. Who among the following is the guardian of the Public Purse?