This internship is only open to law students at recognized colleges/schools/universities.
The law commission of india invites applications from llb/LLM/research students to assist the commission in its legal/research/legal reform projects. The Law Commission runs three internship programs: summer internships (May-June), winter internships (November-December), and mid-term internship programs. This internship is only open to law students at recognized colleges/schools/universities.
The duration of the internship is four weeks, which can be extended for an additional two weeks at the request of the apprentice by the competent authority. The Law Commission will not pay any remuneration/expense.
- the internship is only available to LLB/LLM/Research students.
- student pursuing a three-year law degree or a five-year law degree must be in the second, third, fourth, and fifth year.
- Interns would be needed to assist the commission in its legal research/law reform projects.
- Interns will be required to submit a research paper at the end of their internship on a chosen topic.
How to register:
- The application should reach the Deputy Legal Adviser of the Law Commission of India, either by courier/courier or by hand.
- Deadline for summer internships – April 1
- Deadline for winter internships – October 1
- Mid-Term Internship: Applications must arrive 30 days prior to the scheduled date to join the internship.
- Interested candidates can fill the application through the given link https://cdnbbsr.s3waas.gov.in/s3ca0daec69b5adc880fb464895726dbdf/uploads/2022/09/202209134
- For further details, interested candidates can log onto – https://cdnbbsr.s3waas.gov.in/s3ca0daec69b5adc880fb464895726dbdf/uploads/2022/09/202209134
- Careers after Law
- Law graduates not practising since more than 5 years, must retake AIBE: BCI tells the Supreme Court
- AIBE XVII (17) 2023 revised answer key released