AP LAWCET 2022 Results: Candidates who sat for the AP Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET 2022) will now be able to check their score on the official website: cets.apsche.gov.in.
AP LAWCET 2022 Results: The Andhra Pradesh State Board of Higher Education (APSCHE) released the AP LAWCET 2022 score today i.e. August 5th. Candidates who have taken the AP Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET 2022) will now be able to check their score on the official website: cets.apsche.gov.in. This year, the AP LAWCET 2022 exam was successfully conducted on July 13, 2022 from 3:00 p.m. Mr. at 4:30 p.m.
AP LAWCET 2022 Result: How to Check
- Step 1 – Visit APSCHE official website: cets.apsche.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘AP LAWCET 2022’ link available on the homepage.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page. Click on the link to see the results or the ranking.
- Step 4: Enter your registration number and your LAWCET venue ticket number and click on “Show result”.
- Step 5: Your result or ranking card will be visible on the screen.
Candidates are advised to check all details mentioned on the scorecard and ranking card to ensure that there are no factual or spelling errors. Candidates who cannot access the official website can also download the “APSCHE myCET” mobile app from the Playstore and view their results in the app.
Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test, AP LAWCET is an entrance examination which is organized for students who wish to take the 3 or 5 year law courses, LLB in various law schools available in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam leads LAWCET on behalf of APSCHE.
- Law graduates not practising since more than 5 years, must retake AIBE: BCI tells the Supreme Court
- Careers after Law
- DU LLB Entrance Exam 2022 decoded
More Colleges to Consider CUET for PG Admissions
CUET UG 2023: Today the edit application window opens, steps to edit the online form
CUET LLB 2023