To check term 2 results of class 10, students can visit the official website — cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in, cbseresults.gov.in or cbse.gov.in
CBSE 10th result 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the results for Class 10 and Class 12. The results are available on the official websites: cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
- Students can visit the official websites cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.gov.in to check the results of Class 10 of the second term. Additionally, updates will also be available on CBSE’s official Twitter account: @cbseindia29.
- Students have the option to view their CBSE Class 10 Term 2 results through the Digilocker app or the UMANG website or app. Both apps can be downloaded from the Play Store. Students must enter the required credentials to log in and access their scorecard.
- For students who do not have access to a smartphone, CBSE will provide the result through the Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS). Through this, students can call this number (IVRS phone number not yet disclosed by CBSE) and request their results. The number will be disclosed before the declaration of the results.
- This year, the second session exam for class 10 took place between April 26 and May 24.
- This year, the jury has divided the school year into two parts: semester 1 and semester 2. The exams for both semesters were taken offline this year. However, the difference was that the first term questions were factual in nature and students were given an OMR sheet to complete their answers. However, the questions in Term 2 were subjective in nature.
- In 2021, examinations could not be carried out in the traditional way due to the increase in Covid cases. So, as an alternative assessment method, 20 points were based on internal assessments conducted by the schools, 10 points were awarded for periodic/unit tests, 30 points were awarded for semester exams and 40 points were awarded for preliminary exams . board exam results.
- This year, unequal weight will be given to student performance in the first and second term exams. The CBSE assigned a 30% weight to the Term 1 theory test taken in November-December last year and a 70% weight to the Term 2 theory test taken in April-May this year. However, the practical exams of the two trimesters have the same importance to arrive at the final results.
- CBSE 12th Results 2022 Key Takeaways
- Careers after Class 12th | Commerce
- CNLU to conduct CLAT twice a year