Maharashtra Higher and Technical Education Minister Uday Samant announced on April 21 (Thursday) that Maharashtra CET 2022 will now be held in the first week of August 2022.
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) cell has postponed the dates of various courses such as BA-BEd, bsc-bed integrated courses; BPEd, LLb three years; Integrated five-year MPEd and LLb course.
- According to the new timetable, the deadline for submitting application forms for the integrated four-year BA-BEd, BSc BEd course is April 26 and the exam will now take place on June 6, 2022.
- For the LLb course three-year students can submit the application form until April 29 for the exam to be held on June 4-5, 2022.
- For the BEd (general and special) with ELCT for English-speaking universities, The application process will close on April 29 and the exam is scheduled for June 6 and 7.
- The application process for the three-year integrated BEd-MEd course will close on April 27 and the exam will be held on June 9.
- Likewise, the MEd exam will take place on the same date, but the application process will end one day earlier, that is, on April 26.
- Students interested in the integrated LLb-Five years course can complete the application form until May 2 for the exam which will now take place on June 18 and 19, 2022.
MH CET was postponed due to conflicting dates with JEE-Main and NEET 2022. Originally, Maharashtra CET was to be held in the testing window of June 11-28, 2022. According to the revised schedule for JEE-Main, it will be it was held from June 20 to 29, 2022. It was originally scheduled to take place in May. The NEET 2022 will take place in July.