MP VYAPAM organizes the B.Ed Entrance Examination to select suitable candidates for Bachelor of Education courses. Applicants who wish to enroll in B.Ed courses must qualify for the entrance exam by meeting the eligibility criteria established by the board.
- Registration for admission to the MP Pre B. Ed will begin on August 5, 2021 (provisionally)
- There is no age bar to the exam.
- Candidates graduating from any discipline with a minimum total of 50 percent marks (45 percent for SC / ST candidates) may apply for the exam.
- The exam will consist of 4 sections containing 100 questions.
- There is no negative mark on the exam.
The exam is held for applicants who wish to apply for a one-year B. Ed course at private colleges and universities approved by the state NCTE. Candidates interested in applying for the exam must register in the MP Online system.
The official examination dates have not yet been announced. Applicants can go through the tentative dates.
Eligibility criteria for MP Pre B.Ed 2021
Applicants applying for the MP Pre B.Ed 2021 must ensure that they meet the specified eligibility criteria of the MP Pre B.Ed. Important conditions are listed below:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A minimum qualification that the candidate must achieve to meet the eligibility criteria is graduation.
- Graduate students can also apply for the entrance exam.
- A minimum of 50% of the marks is required if the candidates belong to the general category.
- In the case of the reserved category, the minimum mark will be 45% either at the end of the studies or at the postgraduate level.
- In 10 + 2, candidates must have science as a subject.
- Candidates taking the year-end exam can also apply for the entrance exam.
Application form for MP Pre B.Ed 2021
Applicants can read the full MP Pre B.Ed 2021 registration by following the steps below. Applicants should verify the information entered on the MP Pre B.Ed application form and also verify the uploaded documents before submitting.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the MP Pre B.Ed entrance test should apply only in online mode by visiting the official website, vyapam.nic.in
- First of all, the application step is to register on the official website.
- Once the registration process is complete, applicants will be able to receive login information on their cell phone number and email ID.
- As login credentials are received, applicants can rate the application form.
- Now completely fill out the application form with correct details, scanned photo and signature if required.
- Pay the required application fee through the MP KIOSK online mode.
- Verify the details that have been uploaded and submit the request form.
- Applicant is requested to bring a printed copy of the completed application form for future reference.
Application Fee for MP Pre B.Ed 2021
Applicants in open categories for the MP Pre B.Ed entrance test must pay a registration fee of INR 500. But those in SC / ST or PWD have to pay 250 INR for the application fee. All applicants must pay fees online only.
Admission card MP Pre B.Ed 2021
The MP Pre B.Ed 2021 admission card will be available online on the official website. Applicants can download it from the official website, vyapam.nic.in. Applicants can obtain the MP Pre B.Ed 2021 Admission Card by logging in with details such as the application form number, date of birth, and security PIN. Candidates must carry a printed copy of the MP Pre B.Ed admission card in the exam room. It would also be necessary in later stages of the exam.
How to download the MP Pre B.Ed 2021 admission card?
The steps to download the MP Pre B.Ed Admission Card 2021 are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of MP Pre B.Ed 2021, ie vyapam.nic.in
- Click on the link “Download the admission card”
- Applicants must enter their application form number, date of birth, and security PIN code.
- Check all the details carefully
- Download the MP Pre B.Ed 2021 admission card
MP Pre B.Ed 2021 Examination Pattern
MP Pre B.Ed 2021 will take place in May in offline mode. The following table represents the highlights of the MP Pre B.Ed exam 2021 Pattern:
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|MP Pre B.Ed 2021 Exam Date||To be declared|
|Language of paper||English/ Hindi|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Number of sections||4|
|Marking scheme||There will be no Negative Marking for any wrong Answer.|
Subject-wise MP B. Ed Exam Pattern 2021
MP Pre B.Ed entrance exam will consist of 100 objective type questions with a total of 100 marks divided into four sections. The required duration to complete the exam is 2 hours.
|Mental Ability||30||3 Hour|
MP Pre B. Ed Exam 2021 Syllabus
The following is a prescribed subject curriculum for candidates taking the MP Pre B.Ed.
Part I- General mental Ability
Reasoning, seeing relationships, analogies, number ability, spatial relationship, intruder, series of numbers, series of letters, relationship by letters, numbers and digits, coded language, hidden digits, mathematical operations, number correspondence, cube and model problems different types.
Part II- General awareness
This section will be limited to India with special reference to the state of Madhya Pradesh, except for general science.
- History of India: cultural development of India, historical events, history of the independence of India (1857 to 1947), development after 1947.
- Political science: Duties and fundamental rights, Important provisions of the Constitution regarding education, language, culture, national unity, citizenship, openness, national symbol and national personalities, parliamentary assemblies.
- Economy: socio-economic development, demographic prospects, gross national product, per capita income, education budget – state and country, planning process, agriculture, rural development, industrial and commercial development, Indian economy, banking system, employment problem, current economy events.
- Geography: natural resources and wealth, environment and ecology, geographical features of the states of India.
- General Science: Important Inventions and Inventors, Health and Hygiene, General Scientific Phenomenon
Part III (general English)
- Simple and compound sentences
- Type of clauses
- Sentence transformation
- Voice change and narration
- Verbal structures
- Tag Questions
- Prefixes and suffixes
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Reading Comprehension: Comprehension of a passage of approximately 300 words that deals with a general topic followed by multiple-choice questions.
Part IV (Teaching ability)
This section would include questions about child suitability, adaptability, vocational information, and interest in the teaching profession.
Result of MP Pre B.Ed 2021
The MP Pre B.Ed leaderboard can be viewed online on the official website. The rating scale will form the basis of the result of MP Pre B.Ed 2021. Candidates can verify the result of MP Pre B.Ed 2021 by entering their registration number, date of birth and captcha code displayed on the screen.
How to check the rank card of MP Pre B.Ed?
The steps to check the result of MP Pre B.Ed are given below:
- Visit the official website of MP Pre B.Ed 2021, ie vyapam.nic.in
- Click on the tab “MP Pre B.Ed Result 2021”
- Enter the role number, password and captcha code of MP Pre B.Ed 2021.
- Download the result of MP Pre B.Ed 2021 displayed on the screen.
- Print out the result.
MP Pre B.Ed 2021 counseling procedure
The 2021 schedule for MP Pre B. Ed Counseling will be announced by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Council. This year, a large number of applicants registered online for the MP Pre B.Ed. Once the results are reported, applicants await the admissions counseling process.
- Candidates can participate in orientation at the time of their choice based on the rank obtained on the written exam. Applicants must verify their rank on the hosting institution’s website and participate at the scheduled time.
- At the time of counseling, applicants must bring the original document along with a Xerox copy of the certificates. Applicants must obtain the position in the university based on the scores obtained in the written test.
- Applicants must visit the official website and choose the MP Pre B.Ed. Applicants are now required to fill in the basic details by paying an advisory fee.
- Applicants must arrive at the boarding location in time for the MP Pre B.Ed 2021 seat assignment. Applicants must bring the documents provided below:
- Original certificate of registration and intermediary
- Admission card MP Pre B.Ed 2021
- Control panel MP Pre B.Ed 2021
- Domicile certificate
- Community certificate as SC / ST / OBC
- Passport size photo
- Applicants must arrive on time at the MP Pre B.Ed 2021 counseling site with all documents. In case of discrepancy in the verification of documents or non-payment of the admission fee for the confirmation of the seat, the seat transferred to another candidate or the admission will be canceled.
- MP Pre B.Ed 2021 1st round of counseling begins and you receive a seat allocation letter based on your assured rank in the written exam. After completing the first round, candidates will be able to apply for the second round.
- Candidates will be allocated a seat according to their rank. Candidates who have not allocated a seat can participate in the second round. The 3rd round will be able to make the only vacant place in the establishments.